Friday, February 17, 2012

It's all about CHARLIE'S PASTURE & our neighbor

Well, I went on a drive around Port Aransas and found my new favorite spot, Charlie's Pasture.  The first 3 photos are about Charlie's Pasture. It is a 1,217 acre natural Bird preserve.  It was a lot of fun to walk around, only you have to stay on the trails to avoid Rattle Snakes.  The locals say they have seldom seen any, so I felt pretty safe.  I took your Dad out there the next day and I think he really likes it, too.  The last photo of the Parrot, Boyd, is our neighbor down the street.  His owner is a lady with an English accent.  She said I can come back and have a photo taken with Boyd if I would like.  So you may see me with my new friend, Boyd, some day soon.  I am signed up for MJ on Wed. from 12-3 p.m. and will be taking art lessons weekly, on Thurs.  I wanted to take watercolor lesson's on Tues. also, but I don't think we will be here long enough.  I guess that is all the news for now......love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment