Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Gray days in the Padre's

Here we are in the Padre Islands ! We looked around a bit yesterday afternoon but didn't see very much. There were a lot of dead fish on the shore which I could not figure out the reason for that.
We understand there are a lot of things to see, i.e. museums, sea turtles and much more but it has been overcast since we have been here.  Having said that, I am wearing shorts for the first time in months, so that is fun.  We understand there could be a big storm coming in the P.M.  It doesn't look like we are going to want to stay here.  So, I am looking into alternative places.  One place might be, Galveston. I
will call around on that today.  I hope you are all doing well where you are and hope to hear from you soon....love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment